Synopsis

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 02-01-2008 10:48 AM | Locked

So...started playing this game last month then stopped then started because my cousins were playing it. And now we have a group of us who are playing it. Some you know and some you don't.

Overall:
Decent game, easy leveling took Rampage 3 days to get to level 30 when it took me a week in school days to reach so at least a 1 to 2 hours a day and you'll be fine. Battle dungeons for party groups of 8 which allow you to get some of the stronger weapons and armors there are. The race we are is a race of all robots, we are probably the most organized and strongest of the other races combined. Our leader (DIGGL) is the strongest in the game, level 50 and almost 51 not even a party of 20 can take him down (hopefully lol) he has the most contribution points than the whole Accretia race combined so you will be in good hands when in chip wars.

Special Features: (Accretia - Because we are this race)
Chip Wars - Large Scale Battles between the three races
Customizing - Able to add on different elements to your weapons and also ammo
Launcher Ability - Large Scale Aoe with extremely large damage
PVP System - All races can invade each other's neutral bases (Only problem with being this race is that both of the other races team up to raid our base)
Nukes =D - a huge explosion used in chip wars to help defend (even though it costs 35 mill it packs quite a punch whoever is in the blast radius
Jet Packs - cool feature which allows you to levetate and move faster
Macros - Auto pot, Auto action, and Auto chat macros
Mining feature - allows you to help customize even more
Ability PTs - Ability Point Totals, which allows you to customize yourself even more by allowing you to use various weapons, armors, and shields. Example: As you increase your Ranged PT you will be able to use better ranged weapons and ranged armors, as you increase your Launcher PT you will be able to use better launcher/grenade launcher weapons and armors, as you increase your Shield PT, better shields etc etc. All the classes for Accretia have this, it just depends on how you use it. I am a Ranger Class and i can use swords, shields, launchers, and rifles.

And many more features, you'll just have to figure it out =D So now i will put up pictures of me in a chip war(s) even though i'm not high enough level to take down the other races that are rampaging through i can still support with dps.

Picture 1 + 2 : We are preparing for the chip war

Picture 3 + 4 : We begin to charge in to take down the opposing forces' control center

Picture 5 + 6: The Battle begins

Picture 7 + 8: We set up our siege line (our race's launcher ability)

Picture 10: And we take their control center down and win the chip war =D

So yeah...thats about it hope some of you can join us so we can go pit boss fighting teehee. So to set up, you have to go register and download the client.

http://rf-onlinegame.com/
Good Luck and See you guys in the Chip Wars.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX