Images resized and linked yay

My Guild Circle =D

My Guild and I taking out a Pitboss 

Me and Rampage

Me and my new armor with siege mode

Me and Rampage again in a transport ship

Yay! More Images!! Plus more people!!

Me and my new armor woot woot

Some nice poses of me with my new armor and the HSK (Holy Stone Keeper)

The new merged guild that both me and troop are in in a konga line (haha)

A recent event that had occurred during a Chip War...everyone had to take down the HSK

So during the chip war, the race was attacking the CCC (Cora Control Center) then during the last 5% the Bellato (midgits) come in with their mechs and start attacking it to KS it from us. Unfortunately they did and because of that we had to kill the HSK so that they wouldnt be able to mine in the core with protection. Then after we took down the HSK, we raided the whole Bellato region, the whole race did. It was a wonderful night and it should teach those midgits a lesson not to ks from the robits!!

With that said...JOIN US FOOLS!!! Except Para...you can go finish making Starwars_Trench_CoD_IV (teehee)

Woot! Finally level 39 lol. Thing i did was get power leveled which is a bad thing because it doesnt level my PTs. PTs are very important for your damage and your hp. So anyway...PICTURES!!!

Me and my new 39 Ranger Armor (Which runs really fast lol)

I did have pics with me and troop in it but they disappeared on me =/ i'll have to get new ones

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Got new pictures of me and troop! Yippie!!

Me and my New Bow

Me, Troop, and One of Our Guild Members

Angle Shots of Me and Troop

So those are the new pictures =D now join us!!!

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23

yo dark.. i just noticed that in ur other post ure sayin that i still dont have a mic.. man.. wats that misinformation all about lol

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX