Guild City Info

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Points 232
Goob Posted: 06-09-2008 4:57 PM

Answers to some most asked questions!

Q. How Much Will A Full Tier One City Cost To Build?
A. 10 City Buildings = 12 Gold 50 Silver
71 Sections Of Wall (Wall, Gate, Tower) = 88 Gold 75 Silver
Total = 101 Gold 25 Silver

Q. What Order Must The Building Be Built In?
A. 1 Keep, 2 Trade Post, 3 Temple, 4 Library, 5 Barracks, 6 Thieve's Guild, 7 Weaponsmith Workshop, 8 Armorsmith Workshop, 9 Alchemist Workshop, 10 Architect Workshop. Walls, Towers & Gates Can Be Built Anytime After The Keep Is Built.

Q. Are plans consumed when something is built? And/Or turning them in for the quest?
A. Yes plans are consumed each time you build something and for the quests, they are NOT reusable.

Q. Can i use my quest plan to build anything instead of turning it to the npc?
A. Yes you can currently build the city buildings before actually doing the quest, but whether this is intended or not is yet to be determined.

Q. Does an architect need to make two sets of plans for every building in order to advance to the next tier?
A. Yes one set for the quest and one set for the buildings themselfs.

Q. Do any of the buildings actually do anything?
A. Negative they do nothing accept take up space and give you something to brag about, they don't event give you any storage! Hopefully the Dev's implement the rewards soon.

Q. Why do you lose the plans for a building once it is built.
A. Consumables... It's a gold sink, they keep inflation at bay and prices reasonable.

Q. Do we have to give our people rank to get the buffs from the city buildings?
A. At the moment this is just a rumor that can't be confirmed so pay it no attention.

Q. Is Tier 2 construction even available?
A. Seeing as you can't accept the quest, no. This is confirmed as i have completed all 5 sections of the tier 1 quests. The quest is visible in the form of a grayed out asterisk!!!!

Q. Is there going to be player housing that can be added to the cities one day?
A. No hard evidence one way or the other yet.. rumor mill says Barracks may have instanced housing in it for each member in the guild as well as spawning npc guards... wait as see!

__________________________________________________ _____________________

General Information About Cities

Reserving a guild city location?
The Guild Leader must go to the guild management tab (available at level 20) half way down on the first page there is a plot reservation tool open it and select which of the 3 building locations you want to live in. I recommend visiting each location before you pick they are very different.
After you have reserved the location it will tell you which instance you live in. Level restriction of 40 for the guild leader, and 24 members were required to reserve your plot, it was bugged when i did it and our city was reserved at level 22. I do not know if the GM's have since fixed this if you can confirm please post a screen shot of the denial because of your level.

Requirements for the guild...
All buildings are 24 members required, so is reserving a city plot.

PvE Nature Of the Towns, Enemy NPC's & Your Neighbors!
Three guilds are assigned to each city zone, on the pvp servers currently PVP is enabled we are unsure if this is intended or not. Currently only the three guilds that live in your city zone can enter that zone, if one of the other guilds is an enemy they currently have the ability to destroy your city buildings this is definitely not intended, city siege pvp is supposed to be in the boarder kingdoms. Enemy npc's are rumored to spawn and attack your city from time to time at the moment if this is intended it is disabled no npc's have been reported raiding a city to my knowledge.

Battlekeeps
They are not in Lachleish Plains, Poitain or The Purple Lotus Swamp, these are PVE city zones reserved to guilds that live in them. BattleKeeps Exist in Border Kingdom Aquilonian End, Boarder Kingdom Cimmerian End & The Border To Kush. To our knowledge each one of these areas only has one instance with 3 keeps in it a grand total of 9 battle keeps per server, representing each country. Requirements for these will come as we learn more and will be posted in the PvP related forums as well as in another thread here titled Battlekeep Building FAQ. Look for that in the next few days. The only requirement i know for sure for these is a tier 3 PVE City.

Spawning NPC's in your town
Barracks are rumored to spawn npc's in the city as well as to provide instance based player housing.. This is all rumors as you can build it but currently nothing happens will post more info when there is hard evidence.

Building Repair Costs & Maintenance
Currently this is also disabled will update when that changes.

Crafting Information

Quest Info
To complete all the quests for the first tier you have to make 18 plans in all. Two parchment(50 Silver Each) and one Drawing Ink(25 Silver Each) per plan from the merchant in the npc cities of Lachleish Plains, Poitain or Purple Lotus Swamp.

Cost
For the first tier each plan for each quest costs 2 gold, there are 18 plans in total so 36 gold is needed for the first tier quests. An additional plan must be created for every building, gate, tower & each wall segment separated by the gates and towers. So for the actual construction your looking at 2 gold for every individual piece. (I will count all the piece and post and official total when the servers come back up)

Each city zone varies in price, to find out how much your city will cost add up every building "stone". Each one will cost you 2 gold that includes all the wall stones tower stones building stone keep ect.. The average price is around 150g for a tier one city.

Building Construction Info

If you have info that we can confirm regarding the city building please post in this thread i will update each day.

If you make a stack of plans (walls/towers) you will have to unstack them in order for the buildings to accept them.

Tier 1

Keep: Must be built first to allow construction of other buildings
Plan: Two Parchment(50 Silver Each) + Drawing Ink (25 Silver)
150 Ash Tree - 15 Joist
200 SandStone - 20 Brick
50 Silver - 5 Plain Facade
100 Copper - 10 Brace

Tower:
Predecessors: Keep
10 Ash Tree - 1 Joist
20 Sandstone - 2 Brick
10 Copper - 1 Brace

Corner Tower:
10 Ash Tree - 1 Joist
20 Sandstone - 2 Brick
10 Copper - 1 Brace

Ending Tower:
10 Ash Tree - 1 Joist
20 Sandstone - 2 Brick
10 Copper - 1 Brace

Wall:
10 Ash tree - 1 Joist
20 Sandstone - 2 Brick

Gate:
20 Ash Tree - 2 Joist
20 Sandstone - 2 Brick
10 Copper - 1 Brace

Trade Post:
150 Ash Tree - 15 Joist
200 Sandstone - 20 Brick
50 Silver - 5 Plain Facade
100 Copper - 10 Brace

Temple:
Predecessors: Keep , Trade Post
40 Ash Tree - 4 Joist
50 Sandstone - 5 Brick
20 Silver - 2 Plain Facade
30 Copper - 3 Brace

Library:
Predecessors: Keep , Library
40 Ash Tree - 4 Joist
50 Sandstone - 5 Brick
30 Copper - 3 Brace

Bug Report: The Library requires itself as it's own predecessor and requires the University Plan, currently no Library plan exists.

Barracks:
Predecessors: Keep, Gate
40 Ash tree - 4 Joist
50 Sandstone - 5 Brick
10 Silver - 1 Plain Facade
30 Copper - 3 brace

Thieve's Guild:
Predecessors:Keep, Temple
40 Ash Tree - 4 joist
50 Sandstone - 5 Brick
30 Copper - 3 brace

Weaponsmith Workshop:
Predecessors: Keep, Barracks
40 Ash Tree - 4 joist
50 Sandstone - 5 Brick
30 Copper - 3 brace

Armorsmith Workshop:
Predecessors: Keep, Thieve's Guild
40 Ash Tree - 4 joist
50 Sandstone - 5 Brick
30 Copper - 3 brace

Alchemist Workshop:
Predecessors: Keep, Weaponsmith's Workshop.
50 Ash Tree - 5 Joist
50 Sandstone - 5 Brick
30 Copper - 3 Brace

Architect Workshop:
Predecessors: Keep, Armorsmith's Workshop
40 Ash Tree - 4 Joist
50 Sandstone - 5 Brick
30 Copper - 3 Brace

Udated as of June 18, 2008

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Very awesome post. Thanks.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 5

Excellent post! I had wanted these answers and now I don't have to go throught the AoC forums. I don't like their search function as much as ours.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 23
Top 75 Contributor
Points 100

Thats alot of ***!!!

• | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

I'm pretty sure it was Wundel who gave me this:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p4LB-eZIz13c-g8Rz_iVEcg&gid=19

Here's T2

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p4LB-eZIz13c-g8Rz_iVEcg&gid=20

and T3

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p4LB-eZIz13c-g8Rz_iVEcg&gid=21

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX