Points 830
DontShoot Posted: 06-27-2008 8:15 PM

I think we're due. :)

COMMENTS!

• | Post Points: 77
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Well we better do it before August cause i'm gone that month

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 50 Contributor
Points 90

yeah i'm gone from july 6 - august 15.

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

How about next weekend?

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

>.< no one has replied yet...and what we gonna be playing? 1.6? Source? I say 1.6 b/c it's been in this community since the beginning.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

I am not sure if we are going to be around that weekend -- picnics, fireworks, parties etc... 

The following weekend might be better for us...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5

We should play CS 1.6, Source, COD4, AoC. All weekend, All Games!

I want to talk about the in person reunion...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Thing is we dont all have COD4 / AOC / Source well Fred doesnt...i'll just rig him up a source account =P

I want to talk about the in person reunion...

Yes...that one, in vent

EDIT: YAY Hit 3000 Post Points WOOT

• | Post Points: 41

im pretty much indisposed of until september 1st. I really have no time for a game reunion and can no longer afford a in person reunion. so yeah....

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830
Doded replied on 07-02-2008 2:25 AM

It doesn't matter what game we play, as long as everyone is chillin' in vent.

Doded says NO!

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Doded:

It doesn't matter what game we play, as long as everyone is chillin' in vent.

I agree.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

We need to do this yearly at least to keep the community from drifting too far apart...

We should have some activity/game that we can all do together. I mention the games you guys don't have in the hopes that you will soon go get them!!!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

soon as in not in time for the reunion? then yes. we dont have the money for a p2p game...i could ask my parents to get me it but i dont want to waste their money i'd rather wait to spend my own money than use theirs.

Top 25 Contributor
Points 538

Problematically I too lack some of those games. I have AoC, but I don't like it. The mechanics are good in theory, but I think the game play is rather lame after being griefed for two hours.

I also lack CS 1.6 these days. I gotta come on here more man.

You need to delete all of your characters and reroll them on the Bloodspire Server (unless you are already there) where The Foundation is. We can help you with the Gankers... Once in game send a Tell to Teknologist (Me), Troop, Imaginary or Drambilia and we will add you to The Foundation.

What is The Foundation? More info here: http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/forums/t/633.aspx

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

if we have the reunion on AoC.....somebuddy gonna be hurting by the end of it

DarkMidoriko:

if we have the reunion on AoC.....somebuddy gonna be hurting by the end of it

Lol @ Dark!

We wouldn't use a game that has a subscription to play, that would be..... Unfair to say the least. No it will be the classics and perhaps a new one like COD4 if enough of us have it.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Daniel:

Problematically I too lack some of those games. I have AoC, but I don't like it. The mechanics are good in theory, but I think the game play is rather lame after being griefed for two hours.

I also lack CS 1.6 these days. I gotta come on here more man.

Yeah man, we play that. Join us! That's one way to stay in touch. Give it another chance with us, griefers have calmed down since the launch and you will have an entire guild to back you up.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

Top 25 Contributor
Points 538

Oh hell, I've been gone for a long time again. I've been thinking about picking AoC up again but I just don't have the money anymore. I hope everyones been doing well and that things are all okay.

We're doing well but none of us play AoC anymore...

Jump in the vent and say Hi once in a while...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX