rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 11-10-2008 3:44 PM

You Better Click Me....

“Windows 7 is exactly what Vista should have been.”

Nice....

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

What I got from this is that they didn't really do much except attempt to manipulate the user into thinking their machine is working better. It's perfect for those thick headed people who don't seem to realize Vista works just fine.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Benchmark testings shows that Windows 7 is nearly identical to Windows Vista.

Click Click

Not that i have anything against Vista, it's just that i find that they added too much useless stuff (which i can disable, but too lazy =P) who knows...maybe i'll switch to Vista sooner or later.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

DarkMidoriko:

Benchmark testings shows that Windows 7 is nearly identical to Windows Vista.

Click Click

Not that i have anything against Vista, it's just that i find that they added too much useless stuff (which i can disable, but too lazy =P) who knows...maybe i'll switch to Vista sooner or later.

And here is the article tearing that article a "new one"...

http://www.osnews.com/story/20527/Unmasked_by_Counting_Threads_%20PC%20World 

I might share my thoughts on Vista in another thread...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 25 Contributor
Points 728

Nobody worth their sauce should have anything bad to say about vista. Most of the problems in it have been fixed. My only problem lies in the windows kernel itself. M$ needs to stop saying that they will create a new kernel from the ground up, and actually do it.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX