Important! =p

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 5 Followers

Stab Posted: 03-23-2007 12:14 PM
I was recently just added onto the world team for diving and its going great, but im sad to say that i want to take diving to the next level. this means that im going to go live in china for over a year to train. This means im pulling back me going to Stanford, meaning i wont be here for a whole year........ NOOOOOOO!!!!! im not sure if ill bring a comp, but if i do i wont have any if little time to actualy come and play with you guys.. 
(i bet dark likes that =p)
ill guess ill keep you posted on this but i was tellin you because you guys rock at life and i have to make decisions in my life and i want to win the 2012 olympics.........which isnt easy trust me. lol.
Well, when u see me owning on tv i guess you could say i play cs with that kid, and lal your friends will be like wow you have no life but its ok becuase when i have insane ammoounts of money from sponsors and comercials and stuff like that ill buy para like 40 severs lolololol. that would be funny

-Mike (Stab)
Meh
  • | Post Points: 83
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
So when will you be going to China?

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 23
well after i finsih this year of school i think in august or something....this is just a plan not 100% which year but its going to happen sometime in the next 4 years lol
Meh

congratulations man! i hope you go far in that man! i hope you are able to buy para 40 servers. haha then you could fix my car and everything too right? :-P

{MC}[SS] cash

• | Post Points: 5
Just want you to know we all support you 100% We'll be here when you get back! Let's try to get some game time in before you leave. By the way when do you leave?

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Well, its going to be in the next 4 years meaning before the 2012 olympics

WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS MAD BECAUSE OF THAT!!!

then u coulda came and watched para. =p the thing is whatever the time is right for my coach, but it is deffinitaly happening in the next four years and trust me ill still will be playing cs on the mc severs lol

Meh
Top 25 Contributor
Points 934

i will miss u

alot

lol nice ellaberation on the topic riegn, yea i will so my mission before i go is to make mc muahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahaha
Meh
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
Hehe when you leave to china and come back to join us you shall officially be #4 of my minions. #1 = Doded #2 = SnakZ #3 = Black So take your time coming back dont be in such a hurry =D who knows maybe someone will take your spot as the #4 minion and you'll have to be #5 when you come back. That would suck wouldnt it? O well whenever you get that insane amount of money make sure you buy us all a 5 bedroom house so we can lan all day =D. And also pay for Fred to come down to North America. Oh yeah by the way...i dont watch the olympics or any sport so i wont be seeing you on tv unless one of my minions tell me. Good luck and God Speed!

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

lol dark ill be sure to do that and i would be honored to be ur 4th or 5th minion =p

just remember i killed u twice in 1 round !!!! i will never forget

Meh
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
Woops...sorry gotta change that order... #1 - Doded #2 - RadioRaheem #3 - SnakZ #4 - Black and then you would either be 5th or 6th when you come back teehee

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
lol doesnt matter to me =p
Meh
Top 25 Contributor
Points 538
Wow Stab, thats amazing dude. Best of luck with that, I give you props for trying to fulfil that dream. The olympics are not easy to get into as far as I'm aware.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX