Facebook user arrested for poking

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 10-13-2009 12:37 PM

"A woman in Tennessee has been arrested for poking someone over Facebook. Sharon Jackson had been banned by courts from 'telephoning, contacting or otherwise communicating' with the apparent poke recipient, but just couldn't hold back from clicking the 'poke' button. She now faces a sentence of up to a year in prison."

LOL really!? So damn stupid.........dot dot dot dot dot dot

(Clicky Joe)

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 38

Watch where you're pokin' that thing!

Tough one to call... On the other hand the Pokee could have blocked the user, and probably should have considering she went so far as to have legal action taken against the Poker.

still hilarious though!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5

We need a poke button... I want to poke a few people...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

*pokes Joe* *pokes Matt* *pokes Danny* *pokes Hilly* *pokes Goldy* *pokes Doc* *pokes Turkey* *pokes Almond* *pokes Eric* *pokes Fred* *pokes Waffle* *pokes Mango* *pokes Money*

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Ow! My eye, my eye!

This is a bit ridiculous.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX