Pure Pwnage TV Show

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop Posted: 03-13-2010 10:55 PM

Here's a link to Pure Pwnage, the new TV show which originated from the internet show.
Click here!

It was pretty funny and there were some good laughs but I'm not sure it really lived up to my expectations. It was the first episode anyway so maybe it will get bettter.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 23

Thanks Troop!

The second half was better than than the first half. Not crazy about Jeremy's mom.... Other than that I think they are off to a good start.

After watching this I spent the rest of the night watching Reckless Tortuga vidoes on Youtube. Very funny.

Check out TH3 0N71N3 GAM3R" Series. That led me to the Psycho Girlfriend Series. And the then the Racism PSA's Series...

So that's what I did for most of Saturday, thanks Troop!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

glad to see the show hasn't lost its roots, still feels like the internet show, but more polished. loved the pine cone grenade, lol.

Swordguy:

glad to see the show hasn't lost its roots, still feels like the internet show, but more polished. loved the pine cone grenade, lol.

Yeah that was good. They do seem to have preserved their origanal characters. I'm also glad to see that Kyle is still the cameraman, even if he isn't, they at least make it seem like it.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX