Introducing Daniel! =]

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 538
Daniel Posted: 03-30-2007 12:03 PM
Allo there. The name, is obviously Dan.  I've been here with {MC} for a good bit'o time now, but in this past year I was unfortunate to hit some road blocks that really disrupted me from playing. I'm 17, foul mouthed (though I try and hold my tongue on the servers, I do slip up), but a decent kid who usually has everyones best interest at heart. I come from the days of {MC} where CheddaSteve was around, haha-- i miss that guy =[

Anywho, I don't gain weight easily, so I eat a lot to try. I do lots of things I probably shouldn't do, but I try and treat them responsibly. Uhm... I love Mr. Goodbar, and chocolate in general... Chocolate =]

Oh, I'm cocky, I am a smart ***, I show off when and where I can, and I have a bad (but usually hard to stir) temper.
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Hey man, it's been a while *again*. It's time for you and calypso to get fully active in the community. With that said, drag him with you next time you come to the forums.

Is your computer problem solved yet? if so, join ventrilo (vent2.paradisesgarage.com:3506) from time to time. We have quite a party going on there daily.

Doded says NO!

Top 25 Contributor
Points 538
The computer problem was fixed enough for it to work. Caly is in the process of buying an OEM MO-BO+Processor to get the computer I got for him working. We should both be around soon enough, I sign into the vent every now and then to see if anyones around, but I've been on a couple of times where everyone was in the AFK room. I might stop by in a little bit and see if you foos' are in there.
First time ive seen you off-site
Top 25 Contributor
Points 538

lol, well I'm trying to come back into the MC servers some more, get known again.

sounds good, love to play with you some more than that 15 minute period on war3 server today.
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX