Dark and Minions

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 04-05-2007 3:11 PM

Welcome one and all...I am DarkMidoriko,  some may know me as DarkKnight of Ragna, xDarkDistortionx, xDarkSithx, {MC}ParaROX, ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom, ZGMF-X01A DarkAvatar and many more names that I can't remember. Me, and my band of misfit minions run a small business here at the {MC} Community. We are here as hired mercenaries by the great {MC}ParaDOX being paid $0 an hour and we offer member's of the {MC} Community private killings or in other words player hunts. We go around the {MC} Servers or any other server that has branched off from us such as [CoR] and we chase them out of the server. We charge nothing but a reason why we should hunt this person. Previous targets that we have hunted are the |aAc| clan espeically |aAc| Jake who used to be rank 1 in [CoR]. He occassionaly would run away after he figured out who we were on the server. Personally I hate people who only care about their ranks and stats on servers. People like Jake can easily just go in and kill noobs just to get their rank up. Let's just say I am there to defend all the weak players who are new to starwars2. But enough about our little business, time to talk about how I came to and became a {MC} Community Official and Admin.

I came to {MC} about a year before the conversion of CS 1.5 to 1.6. The ranking system back on the {MC} Server wasn't as advanced as it is now. So i was able to hold two top 15 ranks on the server. Rank 1 and Rank 4. Those below me were {MC}NorthernLights, Ghost, and Kuku-Dragon. We were of the elite in the {MC} Community back in those days. We didn't have a ventrilo server nor an awesome website such as this. We were merely a server based on the love for Starwars. Although I did not have a business going of my own I did create a clan with an old, old friend that no one has seen for a long time. His name was SRY, we were the first to create the clan -=FD=- which stood for Freedom Demons/Daemons. I had made many friends during my time as a top15 representative. First was Chedda-Steve, he reminds me of Doded in someways because he was such an awesome guy, but when we converted to 1.6 we lost contact with him along with others of the clan such as FloridaSquid, Ghost, KuKu-Dragon, OrangeSoda, .(dot), and many more. Well, the conversion to 1.6 commenced everyone was scattered; the only person who was able to stay with me was my good buddy RadioRaheem. About a week passed and I was first introduced to Troop Alliance, aka Imaginary, and Kirk, who is currently MIA due to school and such. Time passes, yet again, and the site is set up with me posting like mad. I meet SnakZ and Doded about the same time don't remember how good they were back then compared to me but now Doded has been up to par with me. SnakZ on the other hand is just a person whom likes to spray a lot. About a year passes and we've became buddies. sR| was made by Kirk and Troop and i was turned into a low rank member. Then SSZ was made by SnakZ and i was co-leader. Bunch of stuff happens, I become friends with Sub-Zero, Daniel, and Calypso. Most of the old {MC} crew is no where to be found since the conversion to 1.6. NorthernLights and Amon make their occasional appearances now and then but DarkJediKnight and Natas havent been seen since. (Yes i am just blabbering about the history of {MC} but i gotta top Troop's long essay). Later on, {[GS]} was created and I was a part of that for a very short time. I became friends with Rampage and Typhoon-Hog around this time as well. I left {[GS]} a short time after to limit my clans which was sR| and SSZ. Then sR| broke apart, Troop and Kirk drifted to other games, City of Heroes, and all that was left was SSZ. People had started to disappear again and then clans were going down. New {MC} Servers were brought up, the [CoR] server was set up and KA was doing stuff. Think this was about the time i was introduced to Reign we are currently mortal enemies (yeah thats right Reign) he attempts to surpass me but can't due to his wrestling injuries. About a year after the conversion admin, Yoda, was under conspiracy for being a hacker. RadioRaheem and myself chose to investigate. We had finally gotten proof that he had used hacks and we had shown it to ParaDOX. This is where the fight for the banning of Yoda had begun. Although it was obvious that he was using hacks Yoda still fought back. He had been banned and RadioRaheem and I were added as the new admins to the {MC} Community. By this time Troop and Kirk were already admins and a part of the {MC} Clan. Time went on yet again, I had still held my rank #1 spot on the servers. Two years after the site I had become a {MC} Member somehow due to my dedication to the servers, sites, and people. Now, we have a 16 servers which is 8 times what we had before. {MC} has come a long way ever since then, although we are all pretty much scattered around playing different games, we will always be in the {MC} ventrilo server, just in case you need some assistance in mapping or getting pwned by me or my minions. I salute to those who have dedicated themselves to the {MC} Community and hope you will stay with us until the very end (which is never).

So...with that said time to get my business running again. For anyone who wants to higher a hitman from my band of minions please contact me at darkmidoriko@paradisesgarage.com or darkmidoriko@hotmail.com. Make sure you give a reason why...and it better be good or you'll be on my list. TeeHee.

-DarkMidoriko
-Long Live {MC}!

Edit: Yes! I beat Troop's Introduction. I have about 1000 words he has 888 words! Bwahaha Eat that Troop! 

Edit2: Ah yes...people whom I forgot to mention are Rush, Black`, Stab (Hated Minion in Training), WarpedMinded, and a couple more but oh well. Also the rankings of my minions. From Top to Bottom: Doded, RadioRaheem, SnakZ, Sub-Zero, and Black`

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 77

Dark u did beat troop! lol

When i become a minion will i stop being hated by u and fred? Stick out tongue

the house is coming along great, it should be added to the vent sever when i come back from china this year at the end of august! You will have your own huge room and all the other minions will stay in another room where they will have thier own toiliets and cleanup crews...we will share food in our frigde/frezzer the size of all our severs put together.

and fred will never have to restock the food and clean the toiliets again

(unless u want him to)

-Stab (your hated friend who will be a minion oneday)

Meh
  • | Post Points: 5

Ah Good times... Lots of memories. It has been a long time!

You forgot about the time before you were on the top 15, when WARpedMind owned real estate in the # 1 spot for several months without even playing! Back when he played all the time he had #1 and then he went away for the summer, (1.5 days then when he came back it switched to 1.6 or was it 1.4 to 1.5?) The whole time he was away for the summer no one touched his score. It was was amazing. Then finally Northern and Dark took down his score, then the ranks reset and he started playing AO... This was the summer of 2001. If I remember correctly.  I might still have all the logs from back then, not sure.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
You have to be wrong about Chedda-Steve though, he went on to 1.6 because that's when I came around and I remember him. I also remember SRY. Kirk was an awful leader when he lead (he said so himself), and I was a dictator who converted every player to SR no matter what, my favorite tag was <-(SR)->. I also remember sub zero, however he prefered his name spelt..I remember some others too...

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 934

DAM i didnt no this was a game of who can type the most

if i would of known that i would of toasted u guys a long time ago

easy as baking a cake

but i will have to get ready for what im going to type and whats its going to be about

but i think its going to be about how i found MC and played at there Servers

So probably it might be a while, but mock my words i will do it

I WILL DO IT

the funny thing was i was on the 1.5 severs u guys just dont remember me
Meh
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830
DarkMidoriko:

Welcome one and all...I am DarkMidoriko,  some may know me as DarkKnight of Ragna, xDarkDistortionx, xDarkSithx, {MC}ParaROX, ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom, ZGMF-X01A DarkAvatar and many more names that I can't remember. Me, and my band of misfit minions run a small business here at the {MC} Community. We are here as hired mercenaries by the great {MC}ParaDOX being paid $0 an hour and we offer member's of the {MC} Community private killings or in other words player hunts. We go around the {MC} Servers or any other server that has branched off from us such as [CoR] and we chase them out of the server. We charge nothing but a reason why we should hunt this person. Previous targets that we have hunted are the |aAc| clan espeically |aAc| Jake who used to be rank 1 in [CoR]. He occassionaly would run away after he figured out who we were on the server. Personally I hate people who only care about their ranks and stats on servers. People like Jake can easily just go in and kill noobs just to get their rank up. Let's just say I am there to defend all the weak players who are new to starwars2. But enough about our little business, time to talk about how I came to and became a {MC} Community Official and Admin.

I came to {MC} about a year before the conversion of CS 1.5 to 1.6. The ranking system back on the {MC} Server wasn't as advanced as it is now. So i was able to hold two top 15 ranks on the server. Rank 1 and Rank 4. Those below me were {MC}NorthernLights, Ghost, and Kuku-Dragon. We were of the elite in the {MC} Community back in those days. We didn't have a ventrilo server nor an awesome website such as this. We were merely a server based on the love for Starwars. Although I did not have a business going of my own I did create a clan with an old, old friend that no one has seen for a long time. His name was SRY, we were the first to create the clan -=FD=- which stood for Freedom Demons/Daemons. I had made many friends during my time as a top15 representative. First was Chedda-Steve, he reminds me of Doded in someways because he was such an awesome guy, but when we converted to 1.6 we lost contact with him along with others of the clan such as FloridaSquid, Ghost, KuKu-Dragon, OrangeSoda, .(dot), and many more. Well, the conversion to 1.6 commenced everyone was scattered; the only person who was able to stay with me was my good buddy RadioRaheem. About a week passed and I was first introduced to Troop Alliance, aka Imaginary, and Kirk, who is currently MIA due to school and such. Time passes, yet again, and the site is set up with me posting like mad. I meet SnakZ and Doded about the same time don't remember how good they were back then compared to me but now Doded has been up to par with me. SnakZ on the other hand is just a person whom likes to spray a lot. About a year passes and we've became buddies. sR| was made by Kirk and Troop and i was turned into a low rank member. Then SSZ was made by SnakZ and i was co-leader. Bunch of stuff happens, I become friends with Sub-Zero, Daniel, and Calypso. Most of the old {MC} crew is no where to be found since the conversion to 1.6. NorthernLights and Amon make their occasional appearances now and then but DarkJediKnight and Natas havent been seen since. (Yes i am just blabbering about the history of {MC} but i gotta top Troop's long essay). Later on, {[GS]} was created and I was a part of that for a very short time. I became friends with Rampage and Typhoon-Hog around this time as well. I left {[GS]} a short time after to limit my clans which was sR| and SSZ. Then sR| broke apart, Troop and Kirk drifted to other games, City of Heroes, and all that was left was SSZ. People had started to disappear again and then clans were going down. New {MC} Servers were brought up, the [CoR] server was set up and KA was doing stuff. Think this was about the time i was introduced to Reign we are currently mortal enemies (yeah thats right Reign) he attempts to surpass me but can't due to his wrestling injuries. About a year after the conversion admin, Yoda, was under conspiracy for being a hacker. RadioRaheem and myself chose to investigate. We had finally gotten proof that he had used hacks and we had shown it to ParaDOX. This is where the fight for the banning of Yoda had begun. Although it was obvious that he was using hacks Yoda still fought back. He had been banned and RadioRaheem and I were added as the new admins to the {MC} Community. By this time Troop and Kirk were already admins and a part of the {MC} Clan. Time went on yet again, I had still held my rank #1 spot on the servers. Two years after the site I had become a {MC} Member somehow due to my dedication to the servers, sites, and people. Now, we have a 16 servers which is 8 times what we had before. {MC} has come a long way ever since then, although we are all pretty much scattered around playing different games, we will always be in the {MC} ventrilo server, just in case you need some assistance in mapping or getting pwned by me or my minions. I salute to those who have dedicated themselves to the {MC} Community and hope you will stay with us until the very end (which is never).

So...with that said time to get my business running again. For anyone who wants to higher a hitman from my band of minions please contact me at darkmidoriko@paradisesgarage.com or darkmidoriko@hotmail.com. Make sure you give a reason why...and it better be good or you'll be on my list. TeeHee.

-DarkMidoriko
-Long Live {MC}!

Edit: Yes! I beat Troop's Introduction. I have about 1000 words he has 888 words! Bwahaha Eat that Troop! 

Edit2: Ah yes...people whom I forgot to mention are Rush, Black`, Stab (Hated Minion in Training), WarpedMinded, and a couple more but oh well. Also the rankings of my minions. From Top to Bottom: Doded, RadioRaheem, SnakZ, Sub-Zero, and Black`

Amen! I remember the good ol' days where you used to use force grab on me everytime I fell down the ledge of starwars2. That saved my butt way too many times.

Oh and stab, only leet people are to be remembered...

Doded says NO!

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Yes! Good ol'force grab. I always used that on people whether it was helping em or just abusing em for fun =D. And to garrick...Bring it on!! This means war!!. I guess Chedda-Steve came to 1.6 for a bit. Although i hardly remember it was too long ago, but ever since I haven't seen him for a long long time. And SRY didn't come to 1.6 at the beginning. He came in about a year when i was talking to him on aim. He's been climbing lately on other people's servers and he's been doing some scrim matches as well. Don't know what he's doing now but meh.

lol Stab....it's true only leet people are to be remembered. You never made a name for yourself back then like Reign did....(being annoying and wrestling the tie fighters to the ground in space) O well....good times...good times...

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 25 Contributor
Points 934

i will bring it

just when im bored with everything else or if i have 2 study halls right in a row

maybe at home i dont no ryan

but im on episode 114 on bleach

Top 25 Contributor
Points 934

ooo i didnt read the rest of darks message

how did i make a name for myself?

all i did was get friends and tunnel camped in trench

i probably started CS about 2 months before i met up with MC

and i got good at that map

but

how???

Being loud...... muahahhahahaaa
Meh
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

YARRRG,wall of text is burning me eyes,

ye damn landlubbers who writes alot.

-Black

Top 25 Contributor
Points 301

so sad so sad there goes the good old times

i recall when the server would be full all the time lol

i did hold the rank 1 slot for some time ... at that time no one played

dark always slapping people he bind his keys to people's names i bet lol

where have everyone want CS is so dead :(

Yeah, we have moved on from CS. Most of the servers are still up for old times sake.

We are playing various games these days.

A bunch of MC's are playing Starcraft 2, not me however. I am not a RTS fan.

I am playing Anarchy Online along with another bunch of MC's.

The community lives on :)

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX