Superhero Tournament

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 04-17-2007 4:42 PM

Considering that the Superhero server takes so long to level up I propose that we host a tournament for XP can have 10k XP as first place 5k XP as second place and 2.5k XP as third place. Everyone who participates will get an extra 1000 XP. This will make everyone a winner =D. We can have a bracket tournament i guess. Teams of 2 or we can do 1 on 1 matches. I myself will be the referee, but i will not participate due to my high level. This tournament is for anyone under level 10.

Things to Do: 

First the hero levels will need to be balanced out so need to wait for ParaDOX to set up the levels that I suggested. http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/forums/t/183.aspx

Second, map list needs to be chosen.

Third, need HLTV on Superhero, i suggest take it from the CAL server since it's currently not in use or make a new 1.

and yeah....so if you like this idea please post your thoughts. Also, it doesnt have to be a killing tournament it could also be a spiderman tournament, like a race around big_city2 with spider man. So thanks for your time and wish you don't run into me on the server =D

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 107
Top 25 Contributor
Points 934
Reign replied on 04-17-2007 5:02 PM

not bad

more planning tho

• | Post Points: 11
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
Yeah i know i'll add more stuff if we are going to do this or not. It all depends on ParaDOX and the rest of the admins. First i need to figure out if we are going to be doing 2 v 2 or whatever the tournament theme is gonna be. So yeah just need feedback and any ideas you guys can come up with.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 5

I think this is a great idea!

Even I will try to participate. I can easily move the Cal HLTV over to the Superhero Server, Just say the word...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
I really like this idea, but first we need more regulars.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 23

I changed the config a little. Now it gives Mercy XP up to level 8 if you don't make any kills. It has some weird formula to calculate how much xp they get.

Let me know how this works out.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

I was down with this till I saw the below level 10 part :(

“The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp” “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.” - Terry Pratchett
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

lol luz don't worry if me n u are on a team we can take them :D

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX