What is actually happening in the next year

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 2 Followers

Stab Posted: 06-05-2007 8:35 PM
I will be leaving for china on this coming july 17th, but i wont be in vent that much since i have so much stuff to do at the field before i go. When i come back on May 2nd the first thing i will do is come in vent, =]. Though im am not sure most of you will miss me, for the ones that will i hope for the best for you all, and hopefully when i go to the olympics i will fund all new severs or whatever para needs. =] (Im sure u will miss having somone to make fun of and move in the vent channels) -------Stab
Meh
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

We still got mongo..

Doded says NO!

• | Post Points: 41
see he is not there as much as i am.
Meh
  • | Post Points: 5

Hmmm...

Stab > Mongo... here's why:

1. Stab came here on his own because he liked our servers and community, Mongo came because well, let's be honest, Troop dragged him here.. (We still Like you anyway Mongo!)
  2. Stab is a mapper - Ok, not the best but he gets an "A" for effort!
  3. Spelling isn't everything - Stab has been working on it though.
  4. Can you say "Owns a Paintball field" boys and girls?
  5. Future US Olympic Diver!
  6. Did I forget to mention Stab would PWN Mongo with a Scout?... There, I said it!
  7. Dedicated supporter of the {MC} community.

Do I really need to go on?

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Wow Para, that acutally means a lot to me...lol , YEA LETS GO USA!!! (ur just mad becuase im going to woop all of canada's and dutch's competiors) lol
Meh

<----Gambling Committe

All bets are to be secured now

lol rush always got somthing amazing to say
Meh

wiener schnitzel

Meh, i seem to like Air Waffles in the mourings
Meh
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Good luck budy. Hope you win. Guna miss you.

yea ill be seeing you guys on may 3rd when i come back =p
Meh

Good luck! We'll be here when you get back :)

Last time I checked our site was not blocked in China so you should be able to login and give us updates. Post some pix, your latest endevours and so on.. I will be looking forward to it :)

Have fun!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

lol i love ur new avatar, if possible i will post new dives a learn, can u post videos? 

Meh

Yes. Most of our forums have video enabled. When creating a new post there should be a video tab. The video needs to be hosted on another server though. If it's a file that plays on windows media player you can host it on our teknologist site. ftp it up, let me know and I'll move it and link it for you. Create the post here like as if you had the video already in it and I'll update it.

If it's hosted on Youtube then you can embed the video by copying the embed text into the HTML window. Ask in vent for help if needed.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX