DAMN!

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

DaBoobah Posted: 08-06-2007 12:54 PM

ok ok.. DAMN MAN! them spanish girls be kickin it! i knew they were hot but cmon.. not THAT hot!!! i think i wanna move to spain now.. just need to learn spanish and then ill be iight.. but i still havent found a bball court yet.. well i must say ive only been to barcelona for now.. so i dunno if the girls are sexy like that in the rest of the country but im sure they are haha.. and there prolly is a court near.. i just gotta find it.. and as soon as ill have done so.. u can be sure this will be my new favorite city/country!!! well maybe just after dominican republic but still i love it here!!! CHYEAH!!!

oh and btw im usin a laptop with wireless internet at the hotel.. its 8 euros/24h so its all good haha

• | Post Points: 23

LMAO!

Well don't forget Puerto Rican women... They are the hottest! I should know, after all, I married one Cool

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 23

lol para ure right on this one.. they are HOT too haha oh and.. i finally found the basketball court i was lookin for!!! them spaniards really knew how to play so it was fun! but i really gotta learn spanish lol.. i never knew if they were talkin bout me haha

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX