Man i can't wait till i start college

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Points 892
tensa zangetsu Posted: 12-03-2007 10:20 PM

sup guys, i know i haven't been very active recently (this is like my first time posting in like over a month i think). The reason is that i'm working full time during the week to save up for college so i only get like 1 hour of gaming a day till the weekend cause my parents have set a curfew where i'm only allowd on till 8 pm, which sucks. Hopefully once i get to college so i can start being more active, if i'm in dorms, but other wise i'll try to keep more up to date with whats going on. 

• | Post Points: 23

No worries... School comes first!

We'll be (well some of us will) here when you can get on...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

lol good one para =D "School comes first" I laugh. But yeah good stuff tensa, even though we all miss you hope you save up enough and best of luck. To everyone who's on their last year of High School =D I'll see you on the dark side.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

This makes me wonder how many of you have spent their entire time at high school as part of our community....... Hmmmm

Cool

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 41
Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

well i can honestly say i only spent my last year of high school as a part of this community but as i said i'll try to be on daily just not as long as when i was in high school. Also i'm gonna try to convince my parents to let me stay on my comp past 8.

hmmmmm para.. wat kind of person are you!!! sayin school comes first! wat the hell is wrong wit u!!! i wanna see tensa more!!! of course im just kiddin.. even I think that way.. sometimes.. anyways.. good luck finding ur money tensa.. hope to see u soon!

good luck. I felt the same way when I started college. I assumed I would have more time to spend here, less time worrying about school since I had less classes and ultimately spent less time in college classes then high school classes. Boy, I was wrong. Now Im lucky it get a good frag game going. 

but, college is more important than gaming sadly. Throughout  high school, you were probably told that what you do in high school will guide the rest of your life. I do not find this to be true. Its almost impossible to NOT go to college. Any college education is better than none. Also, I find that college is your last shot at making a road to drive on for the rest of your life.

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

I have marks for University ;). Just had to put my two cents in.... 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Points 728

I was here for my entire high school. lolololol 

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

since 7th grade middle school =D *woot woot*

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

i was 12....

i think i win? 

{MC}[SS] cash

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX