Going Away

rated by 0 users
This post has 11 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830
DontShoot Posted: 01-01-2008 10:52 PM

Hey guys, im going away for a week to Mount Treblant in Quebec. Il see you guys back a week from today. Have fun and be safe.

Peace out.

• | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Well not that you were ever here anyway (wink wink) o well, have a good time try not to get lost in the french land 

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 41

lol wats wrong with the "french land" Quebec FTW!!! and man ure lucky.. weve just got a big ass snow storm.. well.. lucky for u.. i hate snow.. o.O

• | Post Points: 5

DarkMidoriko:

Well not that you were ever here anyway (wink wink) o well, have a good time try not to get lost in the french land 

I was about to say the same thing 

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Ouch, that hurt... Im back.

metric week.... 

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Ya, so it was 4 days. I was too lazy to say that so I said a week.

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

yeah...i just went snowboarding for 10 hours straight with one break in between. First time too =D now i'm soare all over, except my good ol'pwning fingers. had a few wipe outs but now i think i'm a decent snowboarder, not a pro(yet) but decent. 

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

cant hack in the outside world eh? 

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

couldn't get my snowboarding hacks to work...i'll get it right next time though :D my noclip hack seems to be glitching out on me....hand keeps going through the damn keyboard making me mistypppppe with spazzzzzzzzzmss. i gotta get thiiiiiiiiiis feeeexxed. 

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Get an aim bot hack. Maybe you will get down the hill...

i need a wall hack so i can see through the wall of snowy dust that he kicks up every time his dumb self falls..... 

{MC}[SS] cash

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX