Mac vent question

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Stab Posted: 01-03-2008 2:40 PM

Well up untill now i thought that i cant speak/hear on vent when i am using mac. This turned out to wrong, the only sever that i cant speak and hear is on the MC vent, i went on my friends and it worked perfectly and i didnt have the airplane noise in the backround. A reason for this i am not sure but i have an idea. Since the mac version is not as up to date as the windows one i can only use a certian type of microphone output, and i think that u guys might have disable it or somthing, thats all i know. =p

Meh
  • | Post Points: 41
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

only thing i have to say is........"MAC!?!?"

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Of course Macs work on Ventrilo. It's most likely just the voice codecs we're using. No, we won't change them (or maybe we will, there is a mac compatible codec that sounds pretty good I think). Why do you even have a Mac?

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 41

Changing the CODEC is out of the question... I love this CODEC.

Throw out the macintrash!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Troop:

Of course Macs work on Ventrilo. It's most likely just the voice codecs we're using. No, we won't change them (or maybe we will, there is a mac compatible codec that sounds pretty good I think). Why do you even have a Mac?

well i know that vent works on macs but for a WoW player like him....."MAC!?!?!?" i would shoot myself if i caught myself playing CS or any good game on a MAC

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23

better off getting carrier pidgins, a telegraph and a divining rod

... who cares about mac? 

{MC}[SS] cash

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX