HOW TIME FLIES!

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Points 538
Daniel Posted: 03-09-2008 3:02 AM

Well guys, its been quite a long time since I've been back on here to talk. College is a killer, and life in general has been pretty busy. But there is relatively good news in the horizon, that I may be getting a new PC here soon. Can't garuntee it, but if I do it means I'll definately be able to come and play on some of the source servers. It seems they've become a little more popular these days. I hope the community has done well with a player base, and I hope to be logging on and playing with you all ASAP again.

• | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Hey danny boy! make sure you tell Calypso to get back in here as well. But anyway....real life is serious business so dont procrastinate too much =D

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 25 Contributor
Points 538

Yeah, real life is a S.O.B. But with my new computer on the way, I wont be able to resist trying to game it up with every one of you guys again. I miss being part of this community, and it really marked some of the best times in my life when I started playing on the MC servers. When I became an admin, I was even more excited. It was really a fun atmosphere then, and I would love to get back into it. Hopefully after my PC comes in and college life slows down a smidge, I can get a job and help Calypso buy a new gaming rig. I'll be donating a graphics card to him, so there isa  chance he can come back to playing with everyone too.

I've missed you all, and I hope everyone has gotten by with themselves intact in these crazy times. I'll probably be playing under a friends steam account for a while to access his source games, when I get the chance I'm going to buy a the whole bundle package from steam for myself.

Have a good one,
<-=Daniel=->

Sounds Good, Don't forget to get COD4, Lately it's all we play :)

Looking forward to seeing you on again soon... Oh, and GET VENTRILO!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

yea, what he said!

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

{MC}[SS] cash

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX