Typing speed test

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop Posted: 03-14-2008 8:08 PM

http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php

I got 71 wpm, no typing mistakes. Here was my reading:

IN the sea, once upon a time, O my Best Beloved, there was a Whale, and he ate fishes. He ate the starfish and the garfish, and the crab and the dab, and the plaice and the dace, and the skate and his mate, and the mackereel and the pickereel, and the really truly twirly-whirly eel. All the fishes he could find in all the sea he ate with his mouth so! Till at last there was only one small fish left in all the sea, and he was a small 'Stute Fish, and he swam a little behind the Whale's right ear, so as to be out of harm's way. Then the Whale stood up on his tail and said, 'I'm hungry.'

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

88 wpm, no mistakes zors. My reading was....."KILL TROOP IN BRAWL, KILL BEAN IN BRAWL, KILL TROOP AND BEAN IN BRAWL"

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

lol u guys type fast.. mine was 30 wpm.. sheesh.. i bet id be quicker in french lol............

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

u must really want to get a pounding frenchy 

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

I tried with Vista's voice recognition, here are the first tries results:

Your speed was: 104wpm.

You made 21 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text:

I have great trouble, and some converts, to acquaint us. The trouble is, the maitre lady died of the illness I mentioned to you, and that does all much green for the loss of for; for all for she was a deer did lady, and finds all alls for servings. Much I feared, that as I was taken by her leadership to wait upon her person, I should be quite destitute again, and forced return to you and my poor mother, you have enough to do to maintain yourselves; and, as I leave goodness admitting to write a cast and Kasich parents, an e-mail at Verdun minute all, and otherwise qualified above my degree.

the reading:
I, have, great, trouble,, and, some, comfort,, to, acquaint, you, with., The, trouble, is,, that, my, good, lady, died, of, the, illness, I, mentioned, to, you,, and, left, us, all, much, grieved, for, the, loss, of, her;, for, she, was, a, dear, good, lady,, and, kind, to, all, us, her, servants., Much, I, feared,, that, as, I, was, taken, by, her, ladyship, to, wait, upon, her, person,, I, should, be, quite, destitute, again,, and, forced, to, return, to, you, and, my, poor, mother,, who, have, enough, to, do, to, maintain, yourselves;, and,, as, my, lady's, goodness, had, put, me, to, write, and, cast, accounts,, and, made, me, a, little, expert, at, my, needle,, and, otherwise, qualified, above, my, degree.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn lol... mine would prolly have around 100 mistakes haha.. poor me..

lol troop. you must talk like a daboobah... i mean a re re... 

{MC}[SS] cash

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX