Your annual update lol

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Stab Posted: 05-13-2008 11:52 PM
Hello old friends. I know i have been completely out of the picture for a good year, if not more. I'd like to update you on whats been going. Pretty much i have been training a good six hours a day in diving. This year (if not next year) I will be competing in the Senior National Diving Championships. I do believe there is T.V coverage of the event but i am not positive. I will be leaving to go to China this summer (but for two months this time, not one). I will be watching the 2008 olympics because regardless of who makes the team, i am good friends with all of them. I WILL be competing in the 2010 First Annual Youth Olympics, at which time i will be exactly 18 years old (which is the age limit). I will be trying out for the 2012 olympics, Which will definitely have T.V coverage. Just another update from Stab - Mike Mosca. 16-18 Boys 3m J.O Diver Team Place Score Michael Mosca NYDC 1 552.70 Jason Collazo LOB 2 497.80 Phillip Truong NYDC 3 494.45 Brian Gemberling BDD 4 478.60 Michaelangelo Borghi NYDC 5 472.20 Joseph Esposito BDD 6 464.80 Tyler Pramer NGD 7 409.45 Matthew Nickerson CD 8 338.75
Meh
  • | Post Points: 41
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Good luck...

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 5

Good job!

Glad to hear from you, keep up the good work. Most of what is going on in our community happens in Vent as you know. The forums still see some activity but nothing compared to what goes on in Vent.
Keep us posted whichever way you can.

Good thing you weren't in China for the earthquake...

Do you still Dive up here at Fordham campus?

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 23
Yea, I dive there everyday from either 3-7 or 5-7. Other days im out at Long Island at the Nassau Aquatic Center for platform
Meh

Maybe we can come see you dive, if it's allowed.. I'm working from home most of these days. I can spare an hour or so... its only 5 minutes away from me.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Yea you can come whenever you want. Just try and stay on the DL because my coach is weird about people i know watching. But if you just walk in and go to the stands and sit down no one will care. My team is very loud and annoying just to warn you. I dive with a lot of younger kids. I am alone with my sync partner from 3-5 though, so if you come around 3:45 thats when i start diving. Make sure you tell me when your coming, because my schedule is erratic now-a days so i might not be there.
Meh
  • | Post Points: 41
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

dot dot dot dot dot 

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Did stab just use the word erratic?

Nahh, I must be going crazy.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

Troop:

Did stab just use the word erratic?

Nahh, I must be going crazy.

Thanks troop, =p 

Meh
Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX