{MC} I love you, and I miss you.

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Points 538
Daniel Posted: 08-06-2008 10:59 AM

Hey guys, its been so long. Way too long. It seems that the one thing that has become infinately true is that as I grow older, I drift further from the people I used to enjoy spending time with.

To say the least, I'm sick of that theory and lifestyle, and I'm tired of not being able to keep up with people. So, I'm going to lay out every way you can contact me possible. FangZandithHN is my AIM, FangZandith is my Steam, www.myspace.com/fangzandith, and thats about it. I'll throw in my facebook later if you guys don't use myspace. I'm going to start playing on the CS:S server if I find that it gets any traffic. I just got CS:S as a gift, and hopefully I'll be able to get another game soon. Hope to play with you guys in the near future, and that all of you are at the least healthy and making it out okay in this crazy world.

<-=Daniel=->

• | Post Points: 41

Hey Daniel, we miss you too!

I added your new AIM so I will see you when I'm on AIM which isn't as often as I am on Vent or Google Talk. I'll PM you my Gtalk. It's posted in some of the private forums here. I'll add you to Steam as soon as I get home.

The very best way to stay in touch is to jump into Vent! A lot of us are still on everyday regardless of which game we play.

Ventrilo Info here: http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/forums/t/208.aspx

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

CALYPSO!!!!!! what happened to him dan?

(O ' -')--{==> *poke poke*
 (O ' -')-{>  ==> ==> *swoosh swoosh*
 (O ' -')---O *pow pow*
 (-. - (-. - (-. - (-. - ( - . - ) - .-) - .-) - .-) - .-) *begin the invasion my minions!!*
 (> ' -')> 0( ' - ' )o <('- '<) *dance the dance*

i wuv my new sigs =D

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23

I was thinking the same thing, but figured he would get around to telling us everything once he got into Vent!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX