Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 08-10-2008 1:38 AM

What do you guys think about it? Good and Bad thoughts. Here are mine:

Good: 

1. Expands the storyline
2. New characters
3. More action with the clones and droids
4. Better dialogue for the clones (every Jedi has their own personal commander with their own personalities)
5. Clones show more individuality (not all of them look the same)

Bad:

1. TERRIBLE ANIMATIONS OF CHARACTERS (droids and clones r good cause they r simple CGI, but Yoda, Obi-Wan, Dooku, etc.....)
2. The hair CG......terrible
3. Basically everything about the CGI is what makes it terrible, it needs better animation of characters.

So what are your thoughts to this? Here's a preview if you haven't seen it, although you really should have and if you havent....you FAIL

The Anime Crew
DarkMidoriko and Doded
(O ' -')--{==>    <('. '<)   

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

I'll have to pass on this. Not really into the starwars cartoon thing.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

Troop:

I'll have to pass on this. Not really into the starwars cartoon thing.

The Starwars Cartoons are usually pertty good, give it a chance... Don't let Dark's pickyness scare you off!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

It's not really Dark's opinion, it's just mine. It might be pretty good but it's just not worth going to see it in my opinion.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

I'll probably wait for the DVD :)

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

ParaDOX:

The Starwars Cartoons are usually pertty good, give it a chance... Don't let Dark's pickyness scare you off!

Yeah i agree with you there, the cartoon network version of star wars was based on lone squads of clones going on missions, they faced general grevious as well and rescued some of the jedi who went up against him, was a good show.

Troop:

It's not really Dark's opinion, it's just mine. It might be pretty good but it's just not worth going to see it in my opinion.

And that is why there are streams, torrents, xdcc, dll, etc. I probably wont see it in theatres or on tv or on my monitor for a while until the dvd ripped version comes out. Like poops =D.

But still....character faces are HORRIBLY animated. P.S. you better watch it Troop cause we are a Star Wars based clan and we have an obligation to know everything about Star Wars, outside and in, well more or less so.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX